Hey WordPress Lovers,
Your friendly WordPress KC organizers are always planning for WordCamp Kansas City – whether just collecting ideas or actively planning the upcoming WordCamp KC.
What is WordCamp KC? WordCamp KC is an easy-going WordPress-centric conference where the Kansas City WordPress professionals and enthusiasts community comes together to learn, share and help each other with everything and anything related WordPress and website ownership! In Kanas City, WordCamp generally has more than 220 attendees, but we’re always looking to make WordCamp KC even bigger and better.
For WordCamp KC 2018, the organizing is already established, but we’re looking for WordPress enthusiasts to volunteer to complete tasks leading up to the conference, volunteer on the days of the conference, speak at WordPress KC and/or become a sponsor of WordCamp KC 2018.
For 2018, we’re shooting for April 13th and 14th.
Help Make WordCamp KC 2018 a Hit
WordCamp KC Volunteers
- Complete specific tasks leading up to WordCamp KC in a timely manner, as needed
- And/or help out with various needs on the day(s) of WordCamp KC 2018
- Send us an email to volunteer at WordCamp KC
WordCamp KC Speakers
- Prepare and present a 30-40 minute presentation relating to any area of WordPress, website development, web design, digital marketing, business/website management, entrepreneurship, social media, content creation, search engine optimization
- Submit slides that accompany your presentation to be reviewed ~2 weeks before WordCamp KC 2018
- Participate and engage with WordCamp KC 2018 attendees
- Fill out the “Call for Speakers” form to be considered
WordCamp KC Sponsors
- Any monetary donation will help us put on a great WordCamp in Kansas City
- We would also love to have sponsors for the WordCamp KC after parties!
- Also, we will have various “in-kind” sponsorship and donation needs
- Fill out the “Call for Sponsors” sponsorship request form
Become a WordCamp KC Organizer in 2019 & Beyond!
WordCamp KC Co-Organizers
- Attend the 1-1.5 hour planing meeting on the 1st Saturday of every month at 10am. Then, every other Saturday when WordCamp is two months out and every Saturday when WordCamp is one month out. Plus a few wrap-up meetings.
- Volunteer for and commit to completing specific WordCamp tasks
- Expect to spend 2-4 hours of “work” each week on WordCamp tasks, in addition to the meeting
- Attend both days of WordCamp KC and volunteer as needed
- Send us an email to become an organizer in 2019
See you at WordCamp Kansas City!