Hey WordPress Lovers,
Your friendly WordPress KC organizers have started the preliminary planning for WordCamp KC 2018 and we want your help!
What is WordCamp KC? WordCamp KC is an easy-going WordPress-centric conference where the Kansas City WordPress professionals and enthusiasts community comes together to learn, share and help each other with everything and anything related WordPress and website ownership! In 2017, WordCamp KC had more than 220 attendees and we’re looking to make 2018 even bigger and better
For WordCamp KC 2018, we’re looking for WordPress enthusiasts to help organize the conference, volunteer to complete tasks leading up to the conference, volunteer on the days of the conference, speak at the conference and/or become a sponsor of WordCamp KC 2018.
In 2018, we’re shooting for a 2 day WordCamp on Friday and Saturday, April 13th and 14th.
If you would like to help in any way, please complete this short form – http://bit.ly/2fZm9gb
- Attend the 1-1.5 hour planing meeting on the 1st Saturday of every month at 10am. Then, every other Saturday when WordCamp is two months out and every Saturday when WordCamp is one month out. Plus a few wrap-up meetings.
- November 4
- December 2
- January 6
- February 3
- February 17
- March 3
- March 10
- March 17
- March 31
- April 7
- Volunteer for and commit to completing specific WordCamp tasks
- Expect to spend 2-4 hours of “work” each week on WordCamp tasks, in addition to the meeting
- Attend both days of WordCamp KC and volunteer as needed
- Complete specific tasks leading up to WordCamp in a timely manner, as needed
- And/or help out with various needs on the day(s) of WordCamp KC 2018
- Prepare and present a ~45 minute presentation relating to any area of WordPress, website ownership/development, digital marketing, business/website management, or entrepreneurship
- Submit slides that accompany your presentation to be reviewed ~2 weeks before WordCamp KC 2018
- Participate and engage with WordCamp KC 2018 attendees
- More details and official speaker application to come
- Any monetary donation will help us put on a great WordCamp KC 2018
- We would also love to have sponsors for the WordCamp KC after party!
- Also, we will have various “in-kind” sponsorship and donation needs
- More details and official sponsorship application to come
Again, if you would like to help in any way, please complete this short form – http://bit.ly/2fZm9gb
Once you have completed this form, a WordPress KC organizer will contact you within a few days.
Thank you and see you at WordCamp KC 2018!